- 1 cup cannabis butter
- 2 ¼ cup brown sugar
- dash of salt
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Melt butter; add brown sugar and salt.
- Stir until combined.
- Stir in light corn syrup. Gradually add milk; stir constantly.
- Cook and stir over med heat, until candy reaches firm ball stage (245F), about 12 to 15 min.
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla, pour into 9" by 13" pan.
- Cool, cut and wrap.
- You can add coarse salt to the caramel after it cools, or even dip them in chocolate and then add coarse salt to half. You can also add dried fruit to them. Hope you enjoy these delicious Marijuana Caramels!
Total Views: 29,280